22.5 hours over 5 days
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, employment law, consultancy, training and health and safety services to SME businesses, enjoying an enviable reputation for providing commercial, pragmatic advice and support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We partner closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle from general queries, employee relations as well as more strategic planning and interventions.
To provide all round comprehensive administration support to the business. To support all colleagues with a variety of tasks as and when required. Effectively communicate with clients and colleagues by phone, letter and email. Ensure that all administrative duties are completed accurately and to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Updating and maintaining GoldMine records and client files
- Manage training bookings, compile documentation, issue instructions and certificates and associated housekeeping
- Manage accommodation and car hire arrangements
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to handle agreements, workflow, new business and renewals and associated reporting
- Marketing support including reporting, mail merge and subscriber updates
- Answer incoming calls and direct and log as appropriate
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Working under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager to ensure timely, accurate and effective administration support to all areas of the company
Skills and Experience
- Numerate and literate with fluent written and spoken English
- High level of attention to detail in both document comprehension and drafting skills
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel would be beneficial
- A positive attitude and tenacity to get things done in a timely and efficient manner
- Able to work in a small, but busy team environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to change working priorities
How to apply
We would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org