Up to £19,500 (depending on experience)
37.5 hours per week
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses throughout the UK. We have an enviable reputation for providing commercial and pragmatic support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We work closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle.
In addition, our health and safety services help managers and directors to achieve peace of mind with compliance, offering support for risk assessments, fire safety, policies, training, and more.
- To provide all round comprehensive administration support to the business
- To support all colleagues with a variety of tasks as and when required
- Effectively communicate with clients and colleagues by phone, letter and email
- Ensure that all administrative duties are completed accurately, to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Updating and maintaining CRM records and client files
- Manage training bookings, compile documentation, issue instructions, certificates and associated housekeeping
- Manage accommodation and car hire arrangements
- Work closely with the Sales team to handle agreements, workflow, new business, renewals and associated reporting
- Work closely with the Health & Safety team to provide full admin support including documentation review, bookings and client contact
- Answer incoming calls and direct and log as appropriate
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Working under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager to ensure timely, accurate and effective administration support to all areas of the company
Skills and Experience
- Numerate and literate with fluent written and spoken English
- High level of attention to detail in both document comprehension and drafting skills
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel would be beneficial
- A positive attitude and tenacity to get things done in a timely and efficient manner
- Able to work in a small, but busy team environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to change working priorities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Critical illness
How to apply
We would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV to email@example.com.