We have the need for experienced, commercially focused and pragmatic HR Consultants who would like to work with the business on an associate basis. Providing advice and guidance, as and when we require cover, to a range of clients, helping them manage their HR and employment law issues appropriately for their business needs.
This associate support would be through telephone and email advisory services.
The ideal candidates will have a dynamic and adaptable approach, with the ability to influence at all levels of business as our clients have varying levels of practical HR experience.
- To provide pragmatic and legally compliant HR and employment law advice
- To update and maintain accurate call records and case notes on the GoldMine CRM system in real time
- Educated to Degree Level (preferred but not essential)
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience with HR/ Customer Relationship Management software solutions – ideally Breathe HR and GoldMine
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy particularly in relation to call logging and advice recording
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent time/work management skills
- Proven ability to present as an authentic and credible professional whose knowledge of the subject matter stands up to scrutiny
- Employee relations field/advisory experience (including work with Trade Unions – preferred)
- Graduate CIPD Membership (desirable)
- Up to date HR best practice and employment law knowledge
- Ability to forensically analyse and interrogate appropriate details of an HR/ employment law challenge to determine the root cause of concern, identify risks and issues and provide the appropriate advice to enable the client to make an informed decision
- Proven ability to ‘think outside the box’ and not just rely on a script to provide a solution
- Experience of insured professional services would be an advantage.
If you believe you can help grow our business, and deliver a first class service to our clients, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org