Day rates negotiable based on qualifications/experience
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses, enjoying an enviable reputation for providing commercial, pragmatic advice and support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
Due to rapid growth during 2020, our health and safety services are looking for talented consultants and associates to bolster their frontline team.
Working as part of the health and safety consultancy team, you will work on client sites and remotely with clients across a variety of sectors.
- Health and safety audits, gap analysis and fire risk assessments
- Delivering training courses including fire safety, manual handling, COSHH, etc
- Investigating incidents including possible liaison with enforcing authorities
- Creating and reviewing documentation including policies, procedures, risk assessments, and forms
- Providing advice and support to clients by email, telephone, video conferencing and face-to-face as required
- Managing and maintaining client relationships to ensure they receive the advice and support desired
Skills and Experience
- Grad IOSH but will consider NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients coupled with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Residential care experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Competitive day rates
- Invoice payment within 7 days
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org