AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses. We have an enviable reputation for providing commercial and pragmatic support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
Due to rapid growth during the past 12 months, our health and safety services are looking for a talented consultant to bolster their frontline team.
Working as part of the health and safety consultancy team, you will work on client sites and remotely with clients across a variety of sectors.
- Health and safety audits, gap analysis and fire risk assessments
- Delivering training courses including fire safety, manual handling, COSHH, etc
- Investigating incidents including possible liaison with enforcing authorities
- Creating and reviewing documentation including policies, procedures, risk assessments, and forms
- Providing advice and support to clients by email, telephone, video conferencing and face-to-face as required
- Managing and maintaining client relationships to ensure they receive the advice and support desired
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients coupled with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Healthcare, manufacturing and warehousing experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Salary £30-35k (depending on experience) plus benefits
Leeds and surrounding areas.
How to apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org