AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses. We have an enviable reputation for providing commercial and pragmatic support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
Due to rapid growth during the past 12 months, our health and safety services are looking for a talented consultant to bolster their frontline team.
Working as part of the health and safety consultancy team, you will work on client sites and remotely with clients across a variety of sectors.
- Health and safety audits, gap analysis and fire risk assessments
- Delivering training courses including fire safety, manual handling, COSHH, etc
- Investigating incidents including possible liaison with enforcing authorities
- Creating and reviewing documentation including policies, procedures, risk assessments, and forms
- Providing advice and support to clients by email, telephone, video conferencing and face-to-face as required
- Managing and maintaining client relationships to ensure they receive the advice and support desired
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients coupled with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Healthcare, manufacturing and warehousing experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Salary £30-35k (depending on experience) plus benefits
North West, East Midlands, and surrounding areas.
How to apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org