HR Advisor – Advice and Documentation
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses throughout the UK. We have an enviable reputation for providing commercial and pragmatic support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We partner closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle.
We are looking for someone who wants to work with our clients from the start of their HR journey with us, from ensuring their HR documentation is legally compliant and fits the needs of their business, through to guiding them through the online portal of documentation, and providing day-to-day advice via phone and email on a broad range of HR subjects.
We are looking for someone who is able to draft, review, update and maintain employment documentation for our clients. This person needs to have a demonstrable, up to date, working knowledge of HR and Employment Law.
- To review clients existing employment documentation to check for compliance with legal requirements and any errors
- To create employment documentation for clients based upon on their needs
- Deal with clients via phone/video/email to draft employment documents, and deal with their queries
- Provide HR advice that is compliant with employment law, provide different options balancing risk, cost and objectives
- To provide all clients with a high attention to detail, and a customer focused and personalised approach
- Build client relationships and enhance the client experience at all times through complying with KPI/SLA targets and ensuring that the documentation drafted has been accepted and issued to clients employees and that the client understands the importance of this
- To guide clients through their online client portal
- To record work via the Zoho system
- Knowledge of English employment law
- Excellent written English
- Excellent ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure in order to comply with deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent word processing skills
- Excellent communication skills especially over the phone
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with people on all levels and explain the ‘why’ behind documentation drafted and advice given
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Critical illness
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to email@example.com