HR Consultant – Consultancy and Training Delivery
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum OTE
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses throughout the UK. We have an enviable reputation for providing commercial and pragmatic support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We partner closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle.
Our clients benefit from our template documentation and advice on options as to what they could do. However, sometimes clients want more hands-on support in actioning advice or training for their people on how to deal with HR issues.
Our ad-hoc consultancy might take the form of assisting a client at their site in preparation meetings, attendance at meetings such as investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, consultations and TUPE in order to act as ‘internal’ HR.
Training delivered would be on similar topics focussed on ER issues in order to upskill a clients management team.
We want a HR employee relations specialist who has a demonstrable track record of not only advising clients, but also conducting and supporting ER meetings such as investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and consultations, and delivering interactive, engaging training with set learning outcomes.
We need someone who has excellent communication skills, an ability to build a rapport quickly and is able to deal with matters impartially.
- To assist the sales team with scoping out consultancy projects for quotation, indicating steps involved and likely time required in delivering a clients needs
- Supporting clients on site in meetings and drafting bespoke documentation in support
- Deliver a range of ER related courses and an ability to bespoke them where necessary
- Provide advice, support and training that is compliant with employment law
- To provide all clients with a high attention to detail, and a customer focused and personalised approach
- Build client relationships and enhance the client experience at all times through complying with KPI/SLA targets
- To record work via the Zoho system
- Knowledge of English employment law
- Excellent written English
- Excellent ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure in order to comply with deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent word processing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with people on all levels and explain the ‘why’ behind matters
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Critical illness
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to email@example.com