Senior HR Consultant
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum OTE
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses throughout the UK. We have an enviable reputation for providing commercial and pragmatic support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We partner closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle.
Our clients benefit from our template documentation and advice on options as to what they could do. However, sometimes clients want more strategic HR involvement or hands-on support in actioning advice or training for their people on how to deal with HR issues.
Client packages sometimes include built-in consultancy and training hours that a client may use when matters arise. This might involve preparing a HR strategy, scoping out and delivering HR projects that form part of that strategy, organisational design, recruitment, directly supporting and facilitating ER issues, or delivering training on ER and management topics.
We want a HR person who has a broad skill set and is experienced in all of the above.
We need someone who has broad HR and ER experience, excellent communication skills, an ability to build a rapport quickly and is able to deal with a range of stakeholders in multiple organisations.
This person needs to be able to work with a portfolio of clients to identify how they can use their in-built consultancy and training days, then manage and deliver these days to the client within the client’s retainer period in a way that adds value to the client.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Delivering consultancy and training solutions from supporting clients on site in meetings and drafting bespoke documentation in support to delivering a range of HR and management courses and an ability to bespoke them where necessary
- Provide advice, support and training that is compliant with employment law
- To provide all clients with a high attention to detail, and a customer focused and personalised approach
- Build client relationships and enhance the client experience at all times through complying with KPI/SLA targets
- To record work via the Zoho system
- Knowledge of English employment law
- Excellent written English
- Excellent ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure in order to comply with deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent word processing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with people on all levels and explain the ‘why’ behind matters
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Critical illness
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org