Thanks to our partnership with CiC Wellbeing, we can direct your employees towards a free 24/7 support service when you adopt our market-leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
What is an Employee Assistance Programme?
An EAP is a professional service that provides confidential advice, practical information, support, and counselling to employees on a wide range of issues. This can include anything from bereavement, divorce, and mental health concerns to issues with stress, pressure, and change.
Powered by a 30-year history of supporting businesses, the service provided by CiC Wellbeing is reliable and forward-thinking, offering access to a 24-hour advice line, structured counselling, and a personal wellbeing app.
Why should my business have an Employee Assistance Programme?
By implementing an EAP you are contributing to the psychological and emotional wellbeing of your employees. Focussing on prevention rather than cure will help to reduce stress and decrease employee absence, therefore saving you time and money.
Our EAP also gives your employees access to other valuable services when they need it the most, including legal advice and financial guidance.
Benefits for the employee:
- 24/7 access to confidential advice and support
- Access to structured counselling with fully qualified professionals
- Freephone, email, mobile app, and live chat access at no cost to employee
- Access to emotional, psychological, and practical support services
- Network of over 300 counsellors
- Covers employee and immediate family members
- Helps to improve morale and personal development
- Engages with employees at all levels
- Reassurance and help to tackle any issue
- Access to legal advice and financial guidance
Benefits for the employer:
- A demonstration of your Employer’s Duty of Care
- Minimised risk of employee litigation
- Reduces the risk of stress related sickness absence
- Management tool for identifying risk
- Management information to target risk
- Management tool for employee intervention
- Being proactive rather than reactive
How can support be accessed?
Employees can access support whenever they need it, with professionals on-hand 24/7, 365 days a year. All issues can be discussed by sending an email or calling the freephone number. There is also a Well Online website and mobile app, which provides immediate access to therapists through an interactive live chat function, alongside regularly updated information to help bolster the wellbeing of your people.
What areas does the support service cover?
Our EAP has been created with the interests of your people in mind, which is why we have professionals available to discuss any issue in life.
This can cover:
- Physical health
- Family relationships
- Returning to work
- Role change
- Work-life balance
- Managing change
These are just some of the areas that we can support your employees with. For any issues that are not listed above, we will draw on our experience and adapt our service to the needs of your employees.
What additional services are included?
- Impartial legal advice – Support for your employees on legal issues such as family law, insolvency, personal injury, landlord and tenant disputes, and much more
- Financial guidance – Access to financial advisors for your employees, covering debt management, budgeting, credit cards, investments, pensions, savings, tax, and banking