Discrimination can affect anyone in the workplace, with over 27,000 claims raised on the grounds of age, sex, and disability during 2020/21.
Rather than risking disruption and legal action against your business, it’s crucial that you conduct a regular review into your approach towards equality and discrimination.
To help you get started, we have provided a HR Checklist below, which you can also download for future reference.
Looking for further support?
We can help you to ensure compliance in your approach to equality and discrimination at work. Our HR and Employment Law experts can provide:
- Manager-level training on equality and discrimination
- Employee-level training on equality and discrimination
- Tailored advice on equality and discrimination (via phone or email)
- Templates for equality policies
- On-site consultancy support to refine your approach
To see how we can help you, call us today on 0345 076 2288 or complete the form below.