As your health and safety consultants we can take the worry of H&S away from you to allow you to focus on running your business. This will ensure compliance, save you time and ultimately be more cost-effective.
We offer a full range of health and safety services in customisable tiered packages which can include:
- Competent person provision
- A comprehensive onsite health & safety audit and inspection covering all aspects of property, workplace activity and fire safety arrangements. A full written report and action plan will be produced, and we will work with you to resolve any issues with additional onsite support.
- Onsite fire risk assessments to RRFSO2005 standard with written report and action plan to ensure full compliance.
- Review and updating of all policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Preparation of training matrix with training delivered face to face at your premises or completed online depending on the requirement.
- Onsite consultancy days to resolve any issues and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Immediate expert legal advice, assistance and representation for health and safety incidents and interventions including investigations.
- Fire evacuation planning including fire warden training.
- Implementation and management of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 management systems
In addition, we also offer the following occupational health & hygiene services:
- Pre-employment screening
- Statutory Surveillance; noise, hand arm vibration, respiratory and skin
- Occupational health assessment
- Telephone assessments
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Workplace noise assessment
- Legionella risk assessment
- Asbestos risk assessment
- DSEAR assessments
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
When it comes to health and safety incidents you are guilty until you can prove your innocence so having written records of your compliance and preventative measures are essential.
Let us take the stress, time and worry away from you and your business and be your front-line defence.