Care home, office, building site, or factory – wherever you work, every business needs to manage health and safety (H&S).
In the world of work right now, H&S services have never been more important.
With the ever-changing legislative requirements coupled with the increased activity of the Health and Safety Executive, this area of compliance can be treacherous terrain for employers, and not many are equipped to deal with it.
Maybe there’s been an accident at work and you don’t know what to do next, or you’re unsure how to write a fire safety policy. Whatever your worry, having a H&S audit or inspection is essential for identifying issues and with our assistance, you can address them to maintain high standards across all levels of your company.
What does AHR Consultants provide?
At AHR Consultants, we take the stress out of health and safety by giving you instant access to expert advice. By giving you peace of mind in this area, you can focus on doing what you do best, which is running your business.
Whether you need a H&S audit to assess your situation, or a H&S consultant to talk you through the next steps, we have you covered with a full range of health and safety services in customisable tiered packages.
Our cost-effective service packages will ensure compliance, save you time, and help you to achieve peace of mind.
- Competent person provision (a legal requirement)
- A comprehensive onsite health & safety audit and inspection covering all aspects of property, workplace activity and fire safety arrangements. A full written report and action plan will be produced, and we will work with you to resolve any issues with additional onsite support
- Onsite fire risk assessments to legislative standard with written report and action plan to ensure full compliance
- Review and updating of all policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Preparation of training matrix with training delivered face-to-face at your premises, remotely, or completed online depending on the requirement
- Onsite consultancy days to resolve any issues and ensure ongoing compliance
- Immediate expert legal advice, assistance and representation for health and safety incidents and interventions including investigations and prosecutions
- Fire evacuation planning including fire warden training
- Implementation and management of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 management systems
In addition, we also offer the following occupational health and hygiene services:
- Pre-employment screening – determine whether an employee is medically fit for a job
- Statutory surveillance for noise, hand arm vibration, respiratory and skin – a medical examination legally required for employees exposed to hazardous substances
- Occupational health assessment
- Telephone assessments
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Workplace noise assessment
- Legionella risk assessment – identify risk factors in a facility and determine interventions for controlling risks of Legionnaires’ disease
- Asbestos risk assessment – examine potential risks and identify precautions to minimise asbestos exposure
- DSEAR assessments – identifying, assessing, and controlling safety risks that can lead to fires, explosions, and metal corrosion by hazardous substances
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – a confidential counselling service offered to employees to support their well-being
When it comes to health and safety incidents, you are guilty until you can prove your innocence, so having written records of your compliance and preventative measures is absolutely essential.
Why choose AHR Consultants?
AHR Consultants can act as your competent person and help prevent accidents in your workplace. This includes the provision of suitable documentation that helps to evidence procedures as both reasonable and practical.
Since 2007, we have seen our team grow into a cohort with over 100 years combined experience, working tirelessly to provide safety services and leadership development training to businesses throughout the UK.
Allow AHR Consultants to become the frontline defence for your business and reduce the stress, time, and worry of health and safety. Call us today on 0345 076 2288 or send us a message to see how we can ensure your business is operating safely, compliantly, and professionally.