1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to those who complete the Health and Safety Risk Report between 13 August 2020 and 4 September 2020.
2. Employees of AHR Consultants (“AHR”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from AHR containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Health and Safety Risk Report and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. AHR accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by AHR.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:55 on 4 September 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 7 September 2020.
10. The winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher.
11. AHR accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on 7 September 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to AHR within 14 days of being notified by AHR, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and AHR shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and AHR shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. AHR will send the prize to the winner by post.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. AHR retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner consents to the use of their name by AHR in marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. AHR accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. AHR further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. AHR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of AHR in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. AHR shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: AHR Consultants, Suite 5 Bloxam Court, Corporation Street, Rugby CV21 2DU.