Since the government announced the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, we have been inundated with calls from clients wanting to know the details and how to implement it.
To help we have created a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Toolkit which includes:
- The step by step process
- Answers to the following key questions:
- What is the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme?
- Which employees can I claim for?
- What about training or volunteer work?
- What about people on sick leave or self-isolating?
- What about people on/due to take maternity or other paid family leave?
- What about people on variable hours?
- How many can be furloughed?
- How long can someone be furloughed?
- What if the grant scheme ends and I cannot bring people back to work?
- What if my business collapses during the period of furlough?
- How do I implement a change to furloughed worker status?
- What if I need to place some, but not all on furloughed workers status?
- Can I vary the people on furlough?
- Template documentation so you can easily implement the process
The toolkit is free for our clients or can be purchased for £49+VAT.
To receive your Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Toolkit or to find out more please call 0345 076 2288.
The toolkit does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only. If you require specific legal advice you should contact our team of consultants.