This Assertiveness and Influencing course will allow you to increase awareness of your impact at work and explore how to maximise your personal impact when communicating with others. The session will explore how and when to influence others and the difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour.
The ability to influence others is an essential tool at work and this course will provide practical techniques to help you create a powerful influencing style.
We will help you gain new insights into the effect of personality preferences and motivators on communication styles.
- Be able to use a variety of tools which will strengthen your self-awareness and inner confidence
- Know how to maximise personal impact when communicating with others
- Understand how to use a range of influencing styles, depending on the person and situation
- Be able to demonstrate a range of techniques, to create and strengthen rapport with others
- Be able to identify opportunities for increasing influence at work
- Circles of influence
- How we connect and have impact on others
- Personality preferences
- Influencing styles and techniques
- Skills practice
Who will benefit?
- First line managers and team leaders
- Newly appointed people managers
- Experienced managers in need of a refresher
- Anyone who wants to improve their confidence and assertiveness in the workplace
Assertiveness and Influencing is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can attend one of the following open courses:
- Tuesday 17 November 2020
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.