Performance can drop for many reasons and one of the key questions you need to answer before starting any formal management procedure is whether under performance is because they ‘can’t do’ their job, or they ‘won’t do’ it.
The first is a question of skill, the latter is a matter of will.
This workshop focuses on the former and supports managers in building an effective performance management process including; learning how to address under performance informally in the first instance, linking back to performance appraisals and
probationary reviews and creating the foundation of the formal process.
This course is CPD certified.
- Capability versus conduct
- Individual roles and responsibilities
- Performance management skills
- Monitoring performance and giving feedback
- Legal implications, formal performance management process
This is a half day course.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively you can attend one of the following open courses. As this is a half day course it has been coupled with Attendance Management or Performance Appraisals to provide a comprehensive full day of training.
- Thursday 28 March 2019 (Attendance Management)
- Thursday 11 April 2018 (Performance Appraisals)
- Thursday 11 July 2019 (Attendance Management)
- Wednesday 13 November 2019 (Attendance Management)
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
£175 + VAT per delegate. In-house training costs on application.