The sad truth is that not everyone will get along during their life.
At work this can be particularly challenging and ongoing conflict between employees can be extremely damaging to your business and have a devastating impact on workplace morale.
For managers, it is essential that you recognise and promptly resolve any conflict arising within your teams to prevent things from escalating to crisis point.
This Conflict Management course explores the various causes of conflict within the workplace and gives practical tools to help resolve conflict in a positive and productive way.
This course is CPD certified.
- Be able to recognise conflict in the workplace
- Understand common causes of conflict in the workplace
- Have strategies at your disposal to address various conflict scenarios
- Understand the value of mediation in resolving disputes
- Know when to implement formal grievance procedures
Who will benefit?
- First line managers and team leaders
- Newly appointed people managers
- Experienced managers in need of a refresher
- Managers currently facing conflict within their teams
- Definitions, facts and figures
- What causes conflict and how to address it
- The signs and symptoms
- The manager’s role
- Individual responses to conflict
Conflict Management is a half day course.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can attend one of the following open courses. As this is a half day course it has been coupled with Managing Grievances to provide a comprehensive full day of training.
- Wednesday 9 December 2020
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.
Overall course content
Overall clarity of presenter
Structure of Course
Value for Money
Based on delegate feedback in 2020.