No-one likes being ‘told off’ and no one enjoys doing the telling, well most people don’t in our experience.
As managers you have a responsibility to ensure that you address difficult and challenging conversations with your teams in a prompt and effective manner.
From personality clashes to personal problems, this workshop helps managers identify when they need to have a difficult conversation and gives you practical tools to help you do it right.
Drawing on the delegates personal experiences and giving time to prep from real life scenarios, we support you to tackle difficult conversation with confidence.
This course is CPD certified.
- Who is responsible, and what is the process?
- Preparation, having the conversations, and how to ‘follow-up’
- Basic communication skills and the four-step process
This is a half day course.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively you can attend one of the following open courses. As this is a half day course it has been coupled with Equality and Discrimination or Conflict Management to provide a comprehensive full day of training.
- Monday 20 May 2019 (Conflict Management)
- Thursday 6 June 2019 (Equality and Discrimination)
- Thursday 17 October 2019 (Equality and Discrimination)
- Thursday 21 November 2019 (Conflict Management)
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
£175 + VAT per delegate. In-house training costs on application.