A manager’s approach to health and safety can set the precedent for attitudes and awareness throughout every layer of an organisation. Although most in senior roles will recognise the importance of this, the process of implementing it effectively is often considered a challenge. By developing in-depth knowledge from a basic level, managers can begin delivering practical solutions with confidence and enthusiasm.
This market-leading course helps line managers from any sector to improve the safety awareness culture in their workplace. Consequently, this peace of mind bolsters productivity and leads to an enhanced business reputation within the supply chain.
We strive to enhance engagement by presenting real-life case studies from relevant organisational scenarios. Discussion is encouraged through this highly interactive format, giving delegates a platform to address any concerns that are specific to their situation.
This course is IOSH accredited.
- Understand how to correctly assess and control the risks present within your workplace
- Establish the health and safety duties that should be expected of you and your team
- Be able to conduct an in-depth investigation into incidents that may occur in your workplace
- Access the tools and knowledge required to measure self-performance
- Embark on personal reflections for good practice
Who will benefit?
- First line managers and team leaders
- Supervisors looking to progress into a managerial role
- Experienced managers in need of a refresher (dedicated one-day course available)
- Managers facing awareness and productivity challenges within their team
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Dates and location
Due to the nature of this course it is most effective when delivered in-house. Contact us for more information.
In-house training costs on application.