By exploring the common issues associated with remote working in depth, this course allows you to implement a risk-averse managerial approach that enhances productivity and motivation levels. We also focus on the process of flexible working requests and how to address them, while ensuring that your people remain engaged and able to do their jobs effectively.
It will be presented live so it is a virtual classroom, rather than simply a webinar or clicking through online content. During the course you will be able to ask questions and contribute to the session. This encourages individual participation and enhances your learning experience.
In addition to attending the course, you will also receive a Home Working and Remote Management Toolkit worth £49+ VAT, which compliments the course and provides template documentation.
- Know how to deal with flexible working requests
- Relevant factors and evidence
- Know how to manage and lead your people in a remote working environment
- Be aware of, and know how to deal with, the issues and challenges that are heightened in a remote working environment
- Know how to keep your people engaged and performing well
- Understand your legal obligations in respect of home workers’ health and safety and wellbeing
- Be aware of the employer and employee obligations in respect of confidentiality and data protection
Who will benefit?
Anyone who has line management responsibility, from team leaders through to managers, directors and business owners.
- Flexible working in a post lockdown world
- Management and leadership
- Communication and management skills
- Management of remote teams
- Challenges and issues
- Implementing and managing the change
- Employee wellbeing and health and safety
- Confidentiality and data protection
This course is split into two sessions (two hours each).
It will be presented live by one of our experienced HR Consultants so you will be able to ask questions and receive instant feedback. This is a virtual classroom where interaction is encouraged.
The next opportunity to attend this course is on the following dates:
Tuesday 22 June – Wednesday 23 June (2 hours per day)
If you are unable to attend sessions on both dates, please let us know and we will make arrangements to accommodate this.
The course fee is £175+ VAT per delegate, subject to a minimum of 5 delegates attending. This total fee includes all three sessions and access to the Home Working and Remote Management Toolkit, which is worth £49+ VAT.
Register your interest
Please complete the form below, call 0345 076 2288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.