Resilience is fundamentally the ability to overcome obstacles as they arise, cope with everyday challenges, bounce back from setbacks and also stay open to new challenges and experiences.
This course will allow you to develop the tools and techniques to increase personal resilience and enhance wellbeing as well as being able to develop an action plan.
Resilience is found in a whole range of our thoughts, feelings and actions that can be learned and developed throughout our lives. Resilient people demonstrate great flexibility, high energy, mental agility and consistently perform at their highest level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to amplify their productivity and results.
- Understand what resilience means for you at a personal level
- Be able to identify and better understand the sources of pressure at work
- Understand the range of tools and techniques to increase you personal resilience and enhance your wellbeing
- Be able to develop an action plan for building resilience and wellbeing which you can put into practice immediately
Who will benefit?
- Individual employees
- Business owners
- The sources of pressure at work
- How we respond to pressure
- Different types of resilience
- Techniques for building resilience
Resilience and Wellbeing is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, register your interest below to be made aware of the new open courses when they become available.
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.
Register your interest
Please complete the form below, call 0345 076 2288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.