It’s key to ensure that all your sales staff are performing at their best, in increasingly competitive environments.
You might have the best products and services but they don’t sell themselves! This highly interactive course gives an insight into the verbal communication skills you will need in order to build good rapport with customers.
Through the use of exercises and discussion points, it will increase your self-awareness of your own communication skills. You can then use the same techniques and basic psychology to read more into what your prospect is saying to you.
By the end of the day you will have a more detailed understanding of how you can use your communication skills to get more sales from more customers, more often.
- How to use your verbal communication skills to get the most out of your customer conversations
- The different question types, how to distinguish them, and when to use each type to structure your communication
- What happens when customers make things difficult, in terms of the effect it has on our communication skills
- How to put together a convincing argument
- How to sell more effectively
Who will benefit?
- Those selling in a B2B environment
- Field and telephone based sales people
- Sales people with no formal training
- Experienced sales people that wan
- Fundamentals of communication
- Questioning skills
- Complaints and objections
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Sales top tips
How to Make More Sales is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can attend one of the following open courses:
- Tuesday 21 April 2020
- Thursday 8 October 2020
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.