This course explores the concept of delivering excellent customer service and what makes it stand out from the crowd. By understanding the psychology behind the basic human needs of certainty, significance and connection, we can identify the key behaviours and actions that your customers will love and remember.
“Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.” Hsieh
We will review the benefits of effective customer service, explore your customers’ expectations and identify the key actions to deliver them consistently at every stage of the customer journey.
- Be able to identify and review the benefits of effective customer service in your organisation
- Be able to recognise what remarkable customer service looks like
- Understand the importance of trust in long-term customer relationships and how to build it
- Be able to identify who your customers are and their ‘journey’
- Understand the impact of effective communication at every stage of the customer journey
Who will benefit?
- Managers with responsibility for delivering service
- All employees involved in the delivery of service to customers
- Differentiating remarkable customer service
- Personalising interactions
- Understanding the customers’ journey and the moments of truth
- Going the extra mile
Delivering Excellent Customer Service is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
Our next Open Training Dates for this course can be found below.
- Wednesday 28 September 2022
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
All our courses can also be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you.
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.