This highly practical course looks at what makes a good and bad presentation and gives you the skills to present with confidence.
Effective delivery of a presentation is not just about ‘what we say’ but ‘how we say it’. We look at how to manage nerves, how to engage your audience and handle their questions so you create and deliver presentations with greater confidence and impact.
This course will work on the basic planning steps for giving a presentation. Attendees should attend with a presentation they have prepared or need to prepare soon.
- Know how to prepare thoroughly for a presentation
- Be able to perform more confidently when presenting
- Understand how to engage the audience more by using fewer words and with a stronger message
- Have the tools and techniques to increase the strength of your presentations
- Know how to assess whether the audience is engaged and what to do if they are not
Who will benefit?
- First line managers and team leaders
- Newly appointed people managers
- Experienced managers in need of a refresher
- Anyone who has to deliver presentations as part of their role
- How to prepare for presentations
- How to structure your presentation for maximum impact
- Managing nerves
- Handling questions and challenges
- Techniques for influencing your audience
- Practical application of learning and getting feedback on your personal style
Presentation Skills is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, register your interest below to be made aware of the new open courses when they become available.
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.