Resilience is fundamentally the ability to overcome obstacles as they arise, cope with everyday challenges, bounce back from setbacks and also stay open to new challenges and experiences.
This course will allow you to develop the tools and techniques to increase personal resilience and enhance wellbeing, as well as being able to develop an action plan.
- Understand what resilience means for you at a personal level
- Be able to identify and better understand the sources of pressure at work
- Understand the range of tools and techniques to increase you personal resilience and enhance your wellbeing
- Be able to develop an action plan for building resilience and wellbeing which you can put into practice immediately
Who will benefit?
- Individual employees
- Business owners
- The sources of pressure at work
- How we respond to pressure
- Different types of resilience
- Techniques for building resilience
Resilience and Wellbeing is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
Our next Open Training Dates for this course can be found below.
- Thursday 13 October 2022
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
All our courses can also be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you.
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.