Resilience is fundamentally the ability to overcome obstacles as they arise, cope with everyday challenges, bounce back from setbacks and also stay open to new challenges and experiences.
This course will allow you to develop the tools and techniques to increase personal resilience and enhance wellbeing as well as being able to develop an action plan.
It will be presented live so it is a virtual classroom, rather than simply a webinar or clicking through online content. During the course you will be able to ask questions and contribute to the session. This encourages individual participation and enhances your learning experience.
- Understand what resilience means for you at a personal level
- Be able to identify and better understand the sources of pressure at work
- Understand the range of tools and techniques to increase you personal resilience and enhance your wellbeing
- Be able to develop an action plan for building resilience and wellbeing which you can put into practice immediately
Who will benefit?
- Individual employees
- Business owners
- The sources of pressure at work
- How we respond to pressure
- Different types of resilience
- Techniques for building resilience
This course is split into three sessions of 90 minutes per session.
It will be presented live by one of our experienced trainers so you will be able to ask questions and receive instant feedback. This is a virtual classroom, unlike a webinar or an independent online training/learning course.
Session One – 18 August at 10am
Session Two – 19 August at 10am
Session Three – 20 August at 10am
The course fee is £175 + VAT for all three sessions.