This course will explore the latest research on what increases team performance and how we can apply this understanding to motivate your teams to deliver great results.
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Henry Ford.
- Understand what differentiates high performance in teams
- Be able to identify strengths and development opportunities for your own team
- Know how to get the best out of others
- Understand theories of motivation
- Know what motivates your team members and keeps them motivated
- Be able to identify practical actions which will enhance motivation and deliver improved team performance
Who will benefit?
- First line managers and team leaders
- Newly appointed people managers
- Experienced managers in need of a refresher
- Identifying different types of teams
- Overcoming team dysfunctions
- Characteristics of a high performance team
- Belbin team roles
- Team development phases
- Role of manager/leader in high performance teams
Team Development and Motivation is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, register your interest below to be made aware of the new open courses when they become available.
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.