This course will explore the latest research on what increases team performance and how we can apply this understanding to motivate your teams to deliver great results.
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Henry Ford.
- Understand what differentiates high performance in teams
- Be able to identify strengths and development opportunities for your own team
- Know how to get the best out of others
- Understand theories of motivation
- Know what motivates your team members and keeps them motivated
- Be able to identify practical actions which will enhance motivation and deliver improved team performance
- Identifying different types of teams
- Overcoming team dysfunctions
- Characteristics of a high performance team
- Belbin team roles
- Team development phases
- Role of manager/leader in high performance teams
Team Development and Motivation is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can attend the following open Team Development and Motivation course:
- Wednesday 11 March 2020
- Tuesday 8 September 2020
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.