This course will explore the latest research on what makes high performance teams and how we can apply this understanding to identify practical actions you can put in place to motivate your teams to deliver great results.
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Henry Ford.
We will teach you to understand what differentiates high performance in teams, how to identify strengths and development opportunities in your own team and ways to get
the best out of others.
- Identifying different types of teams
- What differentiates high performing teams
- What motivates higher performance in individuals and teams at work
- Motivation theory and how we can apply it
- Role of manager/leader in high performance teams
This is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively you can attend one of the following open courses:
- Wednesday 20 March 2019
- Tuesday 10 September 2019
- Wednesday 4 December 2019
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
£175 + VAT per delegate. In-house training costs on application.