There are plenty of stress triggering factors in the workplace and in your personal life. While some stress is good because it can support performance, it’s also likely to have a negative impact on individual and team productivity.
Stress is a very individual experience and we all deal with it differently. The problem arises when stress prevents you from thinking straight, performing at your best and negatively impacts your work.
Transforming stress, managing your emotions and staying in control in high-pressure situations is not easy. It comes with practice by understanding and building resilience.
This course will provide you with tools and techniques that are highly effective and enable you to transform stress and build resilience in a sustainable manner with long-lasting benefits to your work and health.
- Understand the science of stress and building emotional resilience and how it impacts your performance
- Know what workplace challenges deplete you and renew your energy levels
- Know how to build emotional resilience to achieve better decision making, improve communication, focus and support staff
- Have access to tools that will enable you to better regulate your emotions
- Know how to manage your emotions in the moment and be more effective in real time using bio-feedback technology
Who will benefit?
- Individual employees
- Business owners
- Science of stress and emotional resilience
- Signs of stress in the workplace
- Explore what depletes and renews your emotional resilience
- Identify your emotional landscape based on your stress triggers
- Use of bio-feedback technology to support learning
- Tools and techniques for managing and regulating emotions
Transforming Stress and Building Resilience is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can attend one of the following open courses:
- Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Wednesday 12 August 2020
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
This course costs £219+ VAT per delegate. If you are considering attending multiple courses or sending multiple delegates, you might want to consider purchasing Training Credits which can save you up to 40%. In-house training costs on application.