There are plenty of stress triggering factors in the workplace and in your personal life. While some stress is good because it can support performance, it’s also likely to have a negative impact on individual and team productivity.
Stress is a very individual experience and we all deal with stress differently. The problem arises when stress prevents you from thinking straight, performing at your best and negatively impacts your work.
Learning to deal with stress is an essential skill in the workplace for everyone. Transforming stress, managing your emotions and staying in control in high-pressure situations is not easy and it comes with practice by understanding and building resilience.
This course will provide you with real-time tools and techniques that are highly effective and enable you to transform stress and build resilience in a sustainable manner with long-lasting benefits to your work and your health.
- Understanding the science of stress and resilience and how it impacts your performance
- Explore what workplace challenges deplete you and renew your energy levels
- Learn how to build resilience to achieve the clarity, focus and performance you need
- Experience how to develop personal effectiveness in real time using biofeedback technology
Transforming Stress and Building Emotional Resilience for High Performance is a full day course, starting at 9:30 am and finish at 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know upon booking.
Dates and location
All our courses can be delivered on your premises at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can attend one of the following open courses:
- TBC – please register your interest below
These courses are held at our Rugby office:
Suite 5 Bloxam Court
Phone: 0345 076 2288
£175 + VAT per delegate. In-house training costs on application.