Our consultants are experts in all areas of HR, employment law and health and safety. They are here to make sure your businesses is operating safely, compliantly and professionally.
Workplace Safety Webinars delivered by AHR Consultants:
Health and Safety Webinars
Health and safety webinars help to minimise workplace accidents and illnesses. They cover key areas such as fire risk, first aid, employee wellbeing and more, ensuring your team has the information needed to do their job safely.
Health and safety webinars are a convenient means of supporting face-to-face training sessions. With webinars being accessible from anywhere, employees can watch and update their skills with ease. Plus, webinars are bitesize, engaging and free to attend, making them a popular option with both employees and employers.
Why is Health and Safety important?
Health and safety is one of the most important elements in a successful workplace. Employees must know how to do their job safely, helping to protect themselves and the reputation of the company. As a business grows, its demands for health and safety training will change, which is why requirements should always be reviewed at regular intervals.
Health and safety webinars are the most efficient way to keep staff updated, without causing too much disruption to business processes. Regular updates help to keep the company compliant, while ensuring that staff are informed on how to do their jobs without risk of harm.
Benefits of Health and Safety Training and Webinars
- It’s the law – The Health and Safety Act was introduced in 1974, requiring employees and
- employers to take steps to ensure health and safety in the workplace
- Allows staff to do jobs safely – Risks can be found in every workplace from an office to a
- building site. Health and safety should be monitored continually in all places of work
- Increases employee efficiency – Health and safety training or webinars can help to reduce
- incidents, which boosts efficiency in the long-term
- Reduces business costs due to injury and illness – Less chance of sickness absence as well as
- facing expensive fines from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Creates a safe and secure company culture – Staff who feel safe, valued and confident in their roles are less likely to leave or be unhappy in what they’re doing
- Build a favourable company profile – A strong record of health and safety helps a company to build a good reputation in their industry
Further H&S Resources provided by AHR Consultants
Alongside training and webinars, AHR Consultants provide a full range of safety services and resources for your business.
- Health and Safety Retainer Packages – Get a tailored H&S package that fits your company needs and budget
- Health and Safety Consultancy – Bespoke projects delivered at your premises by an expert H&S Consultant
- Webinars and Training – Get access to bitesize webinars, on-site H&S training, and resources