Our practical, professional consultancy services can support any HR activity.
HR issues by their very nature are often unforeseen and a successful outcome is determined by how quickly and professionally they are handled. Professional on-site support is available from our team of consultants who have years of practical, hands-on HR consultancy experience.
Rather than being prescriptive, our team ethos is to work closely with our clients to identify the problems they face. We aim to provide a range of solutions which are related to risk factors, commercial pressures and cultural values of the organisation. We believe this approach allows us to develop long-term relationships with our clients and sets us apart from our competitors.
Working alongside your business we deliver tailored HR solutions to meet your needs where additional support is needed.
Our consultancy team ensures:
- A professional approach through our investment in highly qualified and experienced people
- A commitment to working closely with you and to add value to your business
- Qualified legal advice delivered in a pragmatic and commercial manner
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it
- We are open and honest in all our dealings with you
- A client centred approach that delivers excellent retention rates
A small number of examples of projects undertaken by our consultants include:
- On-site investigation and support with disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues
- HR Due diligence, and dealing with the HR implications of acquisitions and disposals regulated by TUPE regulations
- Management of redundancy programmed, including collective consultations
- Development and delivery of bespoke training programmes
- HR audits
- Senior Managers and Directors settlement agreements
As far as possible, projects will normally be the subject of a written proposal which defined the brief and identifies the costs.
Call our team on 0345 076 2288 or complete the form below for a free consultation.