At AHR Consultants we provide HR services to support businesses of all sizes, from any industry, throughout the UK.
We have an expert team of HR and employment law specialists that will work hard to provide you with the right solution for your business. Whether you are after unlimited HR support, a one-off consultancy project or leadership training for your managers, we can help! You can find out more about our services below or view our company brochure.
Why every business needs human resource services and support
HR (human resources) is a department that oversees the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff for a business. Alongside this, HR is the link between a company’s management and their employees, helping to maintain company culture and create a safe working environment. A human resources department plays an integral role in ensuring that a business continues to run harmoniously.
By developing a positive business culture, HR is central to improving employee engagement, productivity, and development. Managing people requires skill and tact, which can be difficult for many business owners to do themselves. If this is done incorrectly, there is a risk of workforce alienation, which can impact the success of the business.
Common HR management challenges
There are many consequences of poor HR management that immediately affect employees and eventually the performance of the company. If employees are not supported, not listened to, and overworked, their motivation and productivity will ultimately decrease.
As a business grows, so do the challenges with HR. The management team may begin to feel that time to manage their people is limited, which can be costly to the business.
By completing our 3-minute questionnaire, you can receive a free personalised Employee Risk Report, which helps you to anticipate and address any potential HR challenges within your business.
What are the benefits of using a HR consultancy?
Using a reputable HR consultancy is invaluable, as it helps to ensure smooth operations in the workplace.
With AHR Consultants, you have access to a wealth of support, including tailored solutions for any HR or employment law related issue, from HR administration to employment tribunal support.
Benefits of using a HR consultancy:
- Manage employee performance effectively and fairly
- Cost savings and increased efficiency
- Receive specialist guidance on employment law
- More likely to avoid an employment tribunal
- Manage recruitment effectively
- Support workforce with training and development
- Increase employee engagement
- Receive advice on change when needed
- Improve job satisfaction
HR support that AHR Consultants provides
AHR Consultants provide HR services for small and large businesses from any industry. With a highly experienced team of HR and employment law specialists, we can help with one-off consultancy projects, unlimited HR support, and leadership training for your managers.
AHR Consultants provides:
- HR Support – fully tailored, comprehensive retainer packages covering any employee issues and documentation
- HR Consultancy – on-site/remote, hands-on support for any HR activity
- Employment Tribunal Support – tailored guidance on a fixed fee or consultancy basis
- Outplacement Support – bespoke services for employees facing redundancy
- HR Administration – organise all your employee and HR data on a secure cloud-based management system
- Learning and Development – insightful training opportunities for leadership skills and personal development
- Outsourced HR – a fully outsourced solution for all your HR and employment law needs