Whilst redundancy represents a difficult time for employees, a supportive approach towards planning their next step can be extremely valuable. To help businesses implement this effectively, our outplacement support services provide bespoke and progressive guidance directly to your people.
This can include the delivery of up to three webinar workshops, as well as 1-to-1 coaching sessions for each employee. By offering interactive support on flexible terms, we can adapt our services to meet the individual needs of your organisation.
Delivered in-house or online, these 90-minute group sessions are dedicated to enhancing employability. Each session covers a key stage in the journey towards securing a new role, whilst looking to instil confidence and optimism in prospective job seekers.
A brief agenda for each webinar can be found below.
- Understanding the purpose and value of a CV
- Producing a professional CV
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Reviewing and refreshing an existing CV
- Establishing key skills and interests
- Deciding on a new opportunity
- Knowing where to look for these opportunities
- Conducting research on the role and company
- Preparing for potential interview questions
- Planning, presenting, and practising
- Asking the right questions
Employers can utilise our selection of webinars in a style that suits them, requesting the delivery of either a standalone workshop or a combination of sessions.
Through dedicated conversations with a HR professional, these sessions allow affected employees to explore their career intentions in greater depth.
By discussing personal goals and aspirations, each session will encourage them to:
- Understand their desires and interests
- Establish what their next opportunity may be
- Evaluate the best options available to them
Depending on preference, all 1-to-1 coaching sessions can be delivered via telephone or online.